Jaipur is a lavish city. A Destination Wedding in the culturally rich city that Jaipur is, the wedding was bound to be as royal yet intimate.
Every couples dream of having a perfect wedding .The city have its rich heritage and culture and the magnificent forts and palaces just add on to it more and more.
Jaipur’s beauty is very attracting .
And now a days Destination Weddings in Jaipur are so popular.
# keep in mind that the budget you set should cover all the requirements.
# There are a lot of most appealing and beautiful destination wedding venues in Jaipur. So decide your venue.
# Be ensure about the comfort of your guests and that are they enjoying the event is very important.
# Be make sure about the Travel and Conveyance.
# Hire a talented who will take care of everything which allows you to spend and enjoys more with your loved ones.
# Arrange entertaining things of your guests.
Planning a destination wedding is both fun and challenging at the same time.
Floral decoration is all about arrange living or dried plant material for the decoration of home, public ceremonies, festivals, and religious rituals.
A flower arrangement includes not only the flowers themselves but the container that holds them and the base on which the container may rest.
*# Hire a local Florist for your destination because locally grown flowers will maximize the floral budget and add to the authenticity of the event.*
*# Floral backdrop on a carpeted stage typically a new bloomed.*
_Here some ideas about :_
1. Peachy drapes with fairy lights.
2. white and red flowers, with baby pink hues.
3. pink & olive drapes.
4. Whites flowers with green lighting.
5. cutesy white flowers with fabulous lighting.
6. Red blooming semi-circle backdrop.
7. White and light blue flowers with silvery lights.
8. cascading ceiling with green backdrops.
9. Lavender & lily with miniature lights.
10. floral chandelier, an attached mini pond with yellow and red lights.
Now days Wedding outfits are all about light pastel colors and easy-breezy dresses that give you a refreshing feel.
1. Embellished combined blouse-lehenga dress.
2. A Pretty Multicolored Lehenga.
3. Stunning hue Lehenga.
4. Mango colored lehenga .
5. Heavy Golden Lehenga.
6. Maroon Pre-Draped Saree.
7. Pastel Gharara With Embroidery.
8. Ivory Embroidered Gown.
*These are perfect dresses for your destination wedding.!!*